Monday, August 16, 2010

Disconnect

All quiet on the Eastern front. I don't have much to say. I just can't shake this disconnect I feel. I'm thinking about shutting everything down for a while...fading into obscurity. A life examined is said to be worth living however upon examination one finds a life that has yet to be lived and therefore has nothing to offer currently.

One brief statement...

Please don't discount how I feel or what I think. Please don't ask condescending questions. Don't build yourself up off of my back. Don't concern yourself with solutions. Accept that you don't understand and that you can only see the surface. Just be.

One last thing...

Bring me a stiff drink, I have to put on my strong face. Turn up the music and get the hell out of my way.



Disclaimer: This post makes about as much sense as this: Raptor Jesus

Which means we're fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment