Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back To Alaska

I'm 17 days out from heading back to Anchorage. I am so looking forward to this trip. I wish I could say that it's strictly pleasure but I've got business to attend to. It's still going to be a blast. I'm really excited to see my friend whom I will be staying with. As of right now I don't have a lot planned in the leisure department but I like to play things by ear and go with what feels right for the moment. I know, not always the best thing for a vacation and what not but that's just how I roll. I'm not one to plan out everything as that seems to add stress and take the fun out of things. I do have plans for a some cold Alaskan brewed beer and lots of good conversation. I'm hoping to see more of the city this time around and make it to a few spots I missed last time. I also plan to get some nice hikes in as well. Seriously, you can't go to Alaska without doing this. The amazing trails and cool temps are enough of a reason to move to Anchorage. I'm also hoping to get down to Seward for a day or two. There is a possibility of some camping and maybe some glacier hikes. All in all it will be more than I expect and better than I can describe.

Anyhow, I just wanted to post a brief update.

No comments:

Post a Comment